Consulting › Master plans
Egis is a qualified engineering group capable of elaborating the integrated city, transport and utility development plans.
Egis delivers a wide variety of services related to master plan preparation:
- urban master plans encompass the preparation of specific/thematic maps (environment, urbanisation and transport infrastructure) and verifying the collected information;
- urban area master plans cover the landscape and environmental diagnostics, functional programs and cost-benefit analysis, as well as the investment prioritization programme;
- site master plans include the analysis of site constraints and opportunities, definition and selection of site development scenarios
- specific master plans dealing with transport, water supply, sewage and waste management.
Usually, this work involves:
- master plan layouts (land use plans, land use area distribution, road hierarchy, description of main public areas, building height, car parks organisation and artist impression / 3D views);
- infrastructure concept design (e.g., road network, drinking and waste water, power supply system – lighting and electricity, telecommunications, safety / control);
- architectural design – proposed conceptual design for all the buildings (Industrial supports, housing, retail and leisure, hotel and temporary residences, public services).
In Ukraine Egis deals with master plan development for industrial sites and transport master plans.